Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Uniform

My summer in New York kicked off on June 7th, Kaitlyn's started the week before and Sami's internship starts on the 21st . We all have these amazing opportunities to work for some fabulous companies located directly on Fashion Avenue. Through all of our excitement we hit one snag, what do we wear! In a world all about the clothes on your back it becomes desperately important to dress the part. Thankfully my birthday was only a few short days ago and I was able to convince my parents shopping would be the best birthday present. Normally shopping would be full of fun and frivolity, this time however was slightly different, and I had to be smart about it. What is too dressy, what is appropriate but comfortable enough for all day wear and what exactly does business casual mean?? Too many questions and just not enough clothes on sale that fit. So after a slightly successful shopping trip (I mean I did get 3 new pairs of shoes) I have come to a new decision for the summer…diet!

I'm assuming all these looks would be perfect for work...if only..





No comments:

Post a Comment